05 December 2008

Pissed Off

This 2 days is definitely the worst day of the year. I am damn pissed off at a few things. Never feel so angry before man. These things come 1 after another. I am quite happy now though. Getting over sad things must be fast. Hahaha. So i will say that all the misery ends today and i am gonna lead a great life.

Today wasn't great but it is good. i was able to see things that quite unsual. For these few days, i am seeing some special things happening around me. It is really fun seeing these unsual things. I might not be able to tell the details or i might be dead. Hahaha. To some people they already have the idea of what happened. Don't ask me the details because u will put me in a difficult situation.

Lastly, i would like to ask if u guys have any nice rock or alternative songs to introduce. I m quite bored with the same old songs. Hehehe

2 comments:

s h i n said...

eh try lovebug by jonas brother lolx

Valentine said...

lovebug? haha. i try go listen