15 January 2009

Irksome Holidays

I have recieve a request from someone to use proper english when i am updating my blog. It is rather gawky to use proper english as it would feel like i am taking an exam.
Anyway, my blog is rather dead from the effects of my apathy and sluggish nature when it comes to updating my blog. Fortunately, I am very bored during the holidays so i decided to update my blog. Everyone always wanted holidays but i am always looking foward to classes. i hope you do not get the wrong idea. I am not a geek and i hate exams. I fancy learning new stuffs and i hate boredom.
I think it is time to introduce my girlfriend. Well, we are already together for 1 month 6 days and i should say i am very lucky to get her as my partner. I would like to tell the details but i guess it would take me a few days to complete about how blessed i am to have her. Her name is Ivy Koh or rather Siew Ling. I am always one of the luckiest person on earth, blessed to have a wonderful mother and girlfriend.

This is a picture of my girlfriend.

Now, lets talk a bit about my friends. On my birthday, i asked a group of my ex-classmates, the brothers of 5SN, to join me for lunch at mp. We were wondering in the dawdling around the mall aimlessly. After all those 'tedious' walking, we decided to go home. I then asked another bunch of ex-classmates which actually consist of 2 people. We went for a drink and then they asked me to fetch them to a photo shop. I drove them there and when we reached the destination, i saw they entered a shop by the name of 'Italy Bakery'. I didn't know a bakery was actually a photo shop. They bought a cake for me actually and Doreen was telling me it is a surprise. I already knew they were going to buy a cake for me. Thanks a lot.



My present from my girlfriend. Tortoise.

The cake they bought for me. My nose ended up creamy that day.

No comments: