07 February 2009

Back to MMU

Chinese New Year turns out quite awry for me when things doesn't seems to go according to plan. Maybe it is because i believe in the mythology of chinese folklore. However i don't plan to go any further about that. It seems that the effects of my believe did not end. Until today i am facing a lot of troubles with almost everything i do. There are definitely mistakes that are made by me and that was surely my fault which i have regretted it so badly. Besides, i have also met many adversities, things that isn't my fault at all.

The 1st misfortune that has bestowed upon me would be the change of timetable. Choo told me that there were amends in our timetable. I was not able to access the online system to get my timetable done. Till this very day online system is giving me headaches. Then during the 1st class of engineering graphics 2, the lecturer announce that the timetable has been altered. And then i saw my timetable was changed to monday night. That wasn't the end, soon the lecturer ask us to omit the group and follow the lab timetable. ARGH. This semester really giving me hell of a time. Not to mention that this semester's timetable mostly in the evening. Prefer morning classes when i can actually concentrate at least a little bit.

I think i can go on and on about things that i am not happy with but i think i should not do that as life is not always going the way we wanted it. I even contemplated suicide as a last resort but then i realize how stupid that idea was. Running away from problems is not what i use to do. I told myself that i must face problem bravely as there are no problems that can't be solved. I'll change what i can and accept what i can't change. For those who has been wondering if it is true that i live life with no regret, i would say i live my life with full of regrets. I am really hoping to live my life without any regret. Nobody is perfect and i m not perfect myself. In fact, i am way too far from perfect. I guess i am just plain lucky that i was blessed with all the people who love me so dearly.

No comments: