29 September 2008

Lost A Friend

Recently, i have just lost a friend. Not death but broken the bond between us. I m always insensitive towards other people's feelings. Didn't know that someone who previously was so sporting, someone who can joke and play around, can become someone who is so sensitive towards jokes. Didn't know the fact that the person changed so much, i just be myself and play a round with jokes just to lighten up the atmosphere and i hurt the person's feelings. Realizing the fact that i have hurt the person so badly, and due to the person's request, we broke the bonds between us. I rather get hurt over breaking this bond than to hurt a person over and over again. I m never sensitive towards feelings and i can never be. I do hope that one day i will be more sensitive towards other's feelings. To those who i have hurt your feelings over and over again, i would like to say sorry and thanks for tolerating me all these years. I guess without friends, my life will be dull. There are definitely quarrels between us and i know most of the quarrels are caused by me. Please tolerate me a bit longer. I will change. It might be time consuming but i beg of u guys to be patient.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nvm nvm. u ad done ur best to make people around u happy. i should say thx to u.

Valentine said...

not really loh. i have done nth. i m just playful like a kiddo.

Hui said...

Yup... i also hope that i won't broken the bond between those ppl i meet; otherwise i will be regret whole life... ;(
Gambatte together lo...

TEH10 said...

sorry..actually i really didnt means like tat..tat day i so angry is bcoz u oni keep on suan xiao me..then ask me to keep quiet..
last time me oso like tat ah..u oso noe ma..if jokes is over i will angry de..oni me didnt tell u..so i didnt change..i still the same..the pembelauan..the big face..really..