20 September 2008

Not Being Myself

It has been a terrible day for a few days straight. I m not being myself these few days. Wondering what was the reason for me to act like this. I guess that i faced too much trouble in 1 week. Being moody for nearly 4 days already. A talkative person like me suddenly become a quiet person. It never ends there. I ended up hurting a few people (friends and family). My attitude has gone from bad to worst. Hurting someone i love is the last thing i would ever wanna do. I found out what i have done after hurting 5 people. I finally resorted to Li. The result never failed to amaze me. Within few minutes, she was able to bring my old self back. I always thought i was strong enough to face this world alone. The fact is i always rely on Li to comfort me whenever i face troubles. I m back to myself again with the help of my friend. i tried to apologize to them but for some reason, the pain of hurt people is still haunting me to the very core of my bones knowing that sorry is just a word that brings me nowhere. Terribly sorry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. dn thx me la. u helped me lagi a lot. i dunno how to say thx to u also la.

Anonymous said...

walao, emo man. dun't be so emo la. emo is so not u le. add more post la. 1 post make ur blog dull la.

Anonymous said...

i agree with fallen. u blog look dull la. not like last time's blog. add more photo of uself ma. miss u handsome face. wakaka

Anonymous said...

u become a quiet person? omg so serious ah? apa problem can make u susah man?

Valentine said...

sampat la... i got nth to write le... and recently i got no picture also... my camera phone rosak... wait i get a new phone i take some pic for u guys la... seng seng? sounds so weird... dun worry... problem solved... peace

Anonymous said...

i like la. my gf call me litat ma. sweet. anyway, u got gf liao not? dun b single for too long le la.

Valentine said...

aiyo... nobody want me la... if got ppl want surely got gf ad by now... u berlagak la... gf call u seng seng... wahaha...

Anonymous said...

rly rly nobody wan u ah? lol. u sure or not?