02 October 2008

Birthday Party

We went for Jia Xin 21st birthday party. It was raining so the activities are quite limited. We makan and makan and makan. I keep kena suan siao man. All kinda names were given to me. Hahaha. Hui Ming told me she was not going. I was rather happy to hear that. But when i reached to Jia Ling's house, i saw a monster wearing yellow formal suit. Super Duper tio chuak. Then the monster keep hunting me. I have no choice that i have to run for my life. After not long, i realize that the monster's name is 'Hui Ming'. Hahahahaha. Then we went for McD again. Our lair. Chat for a while and then i became very very sleepy. So i decided to make a leave. Wonder what time all of the others stayed there.. hmmm...

3 comments:

Hui said...

Swt...(-_-") Delete this post now or i will choke u when i see u again!!! I don't want to see my name on this post!

Hui said...

Next time got any activity, dun want tell u ad, cause u always tease me... hehe..=)
i'm not a child ad, ok!! If wana tease, go tease othersppl la..

Anonymous said...

hahahaha monster. this hui is obviously the monster. omg