10 October 2008

End Of Exam

Today is the last paper of the semester. This time the exam was terribly tough. Wonder if i can even pass this few papers. Haiz... After exam we went for a movie called painted skin. It was kinda boring in the beginning. I thought i was gonna sleep since i do not understand the movie at all. Then it came to a point i finally understand the movie. It is rather interesting. The way they plot the story was rather good. It is about love and sacrifice of a wife. Kinda sad story actually. After that go makan. Now i m at home. Bored and lonely. Weird thing is someone say i dare not confess my love to the person i love. M i in love? Y i didn't know whether i m in love or not de? Another person tells me that, it is kinda amazing that i m single for nearly a year. Haha.... What is her impression on me? Playboy? Popular? Or desperate? Who cares... I m single now and i m satisfy with my life now. Although it gets lonely at times, i duwan to rush to get a gf. When the time comes, i will definitely get 1. wahaha.....

No comments: