10 October 2008

Mom

Mom..... You are always number one in my heart. People never appreciate others who love and care for them. I, obviously, did not show how much i love my mom. My mom is the one sacrifices so much for us. Putting us in front of everything. Making sure we have the best while she takes the worst. Life is full of sufferings but all those sufferings are NOTHING compared to what mom faced. Mom is the greatest person in my life. I will make sure i work hard. I wanna ensure a good life for mom. I wanna make sure that she will not face any sufferings anymore. I might take a long time to achieve success but i will make sure that day will come. A day when i can give mom a good life. Please live till that day. The day i will be successful and the day mom will have a good and happy life. Until now, at the age of 19, i need my mom like i need to breathe. I really couldn't live a day without mom. She has been the greatest mom in the world. Never regretted that i was given her as my mom. I don't mind living in poverty. As long as i have mom with me. I m willing to give up anything, and i mean ANYTHING. People can earn as much as they can. As rich as they can be but they are very very poor compared to me. I m showered with love. Love that is so great that it has no limitation. The poorest people in this world is the people who do not have anyone to love them or anyone to love. Please share your love with them. Nobody can love me more than my mom. Mom, i might not tell u or show u that i love u everyday but from the bottom of my heart, i love u every single second. Thanks for being my mother ans thanks for everything u had given me.

No comments: